Vrni se   Citroen Forum > Novice, Mediji, Promet, Tehnika, Akustika > Citroen in navigacija

Citroen in navigacija Vse o navigaciji in navigacijskih napravah za Citroene in v Citroenih

Orodja Tem Način Prikaza
Prev Prejšnji Prispevek   Naslednji Prispevek Next
Staro 03-12-17, 20:06   #1
mdavid
Svež Citroenar

Prispevki: 2
Default RT6 radarji v Sloveniji

Pozdravljeni,

mene zanima če je že kdo poskusil posodobiti lokacije radarjev v Sloveniji (vnos kordinat v datoteko). Na gpsunderground sem zasledil da je to možno, našel sem neka navodila ki mi niso čisto jasna.

Citat:
2nd August 2017, 08:07

These speedcams are so much better than the PSA original ones. Only in France the PSA ones are reasonable (though you have to ignore the prewarning with the ZAR) In the NLs and Italy they are very outdated. I was just on holiday and switched to these ones to get rid of all kind of old removed cams and get the newer recently placed ones. And of course this got me the ones in Germany and Switzerland as well.

However In Italy they seem to be somewhat off, in NL this is worse. I believe this is due to some RTXmapeditor structural bias in making the conversion calculations. This has always been the case with these speedcams.

I therefore modified them like before using radarviewer (also by mira308sw)
Workflow:
unpack the files to a directory on your computer or work directly on USB
Open the cams in radarviewer - select the radar.lzw for your country - NL is map 4
choose export to csv - this will create a radar.csv in the same dir
Open the csv in excel (make sure you have the right delimiter or replace the delimiter in notepad)
Create new columns for X and Y with the right offfset, and make sure the value does not exceed 15999 by using a MIN function. I added 20 to both X and Y. Copy the values back to X and Y and remove the columns again.
Optionally you can remove the redlight cams. There are so many of them in NL that you can't zoom out of the map anymore and see anything still in cities. This is type 2 (column sc) . remove all rows with this value using the filter function
save the csv file and import it in radarviewer and then save to LZW
remove the csv file
reload the speedcams. (make sure to copy the whole structure again to your USB as radarviewer also touches the directories - otherwise rt6 will not pick up the changes made)
http://gpsunderground.com/forum/foru...m-update/page2

lp mm
mdavid ni dosegljiv   Odgovori s Citatom

Citroen Forum > Novice, Mediji, Promet, Tehnika, Akustika > Citroen in navigacija

Zaznamek

Orodja Tem
Način Prikaza

Dovoljenja
Ne morete objaviljati novih tem
Ne morete odgovarjati na prispevke
Ne morete nalagati priponk
Ne morete urejati svojih prispevkov

BB koda - Vključeno
Smeški - Vključeno
[IMG] koda - Vključeno
HTML koda - Izključeno

Podobne Teme
Tema Avtor teme Forum Odg. Zadnje Sporočilo
Nov firmware za navigacijo RT6 (eMyWay) SeBcHy Citroen in navigacija 93 17-09-21 19:14
RT6 - prikaz temperature motorja in tlaka gum SeBcHy Citroen in navigacija 75 26-07-20 18:17
Brezplačni TMC končno tudi v Sloveniji! sylver Citroen in navigacija 28 11-05-18 14:45
RT6 (eMyWay) nove karte 2012/2013 SeBcHy Citroen in navigacija 31 03-04-17 08:21
Nove karte za RT6, eMyWay, WIP Nav+ 2014-1 Europe sylver Citroen in navigacija 31 08-08-16 05:59

Vsi časi so GMT +2. Ura je zdaj 07:49.